– Continuing with our series of posts about the war between the White House and Fox News, check out this alternative viewpoint from Joe Klein. Even though he fits into the camp of people who think Fox “peddles a fair amount of hateful crap,” he still maintains that the administration is making a big mistake in focusing on attacking Fox and diverting attention away from the real issues.
– Bilmes has a good list of recommendations for improving homecoming (yeah, for those of you who didn’t know, we do have homecoming at Cornell).
– Cornell admins have decided not to reinstate Ujamaa Housing Director Ken Glover.
– A cool graphic from MetaEzra on the geographic distribution of Cornellians.
– Garry Kasparov, leader of The United Civil Front in Russia, criticizes the ineffectiveness of Obama’s “goodwill bubble.”
– An interesting post/discussion on grade inflation over at the Stanford Review Blog.
– Senator Gillibrand says cap and trade commissions will be good for NYC, fails to mention anything about carbon caps destroying the American economy.