– Great article from the Sens on Colin Greening’s progress at their rookie development camp.
– Cornell’s suicide rate over the past 21 years is below the national average.
– Sticking around Ithaca for the summer? Don’t miss the world series of weeds.
– Former Cornell Lax standout Max Seibald dominates at the Lacrosse World Championships.
– Ithaca plans to proceed with a door-to-door dog count.
– Stanford Review alumnus and blogger Paul Craft takes a look at the Class of 2010’s job market.
– Want to be a CEO? Major in Econ.
– Going abroad isn’t useless, new study finds.
– Behavioral economics-motivated policies are only band-aid solutions for larger economic problems. (HT Nate Schorr)